Friday 22 February 2013

First Assignment in 6th Semester !

*open eyes*
*looking for phone*
*soc-med(s) checking*
*looking around*
*get up suddenly*
"Hey! I'm not at home!" *thinking* "Ow, alright. I've been at boarding house (again)!"
*sigh*

Holiday has passed, and my life comes back to the reality. No more waking up at 10 am, no more breakfast that had been served on the table after waking up, no more watching HBO in the afternoon. The reality is, the holiday has ended, and the college starts!

Spending three weeks of holiday in home with family feels like eyes blinking. Time, you move too fast! I still want to spent you with my family, but you separate us and you make me meet with the college.

First week of new semester I expected the lecturer would only explain the syllabus, cut the lesson time, and gave no tasks to do at home, especially it was Monday and the schedule says the college will be ended at 5.30 pm. However, students can expect but the lecturers who decide.

Second lesson on Monday, 1 o'clock in the afternoon, the lesson title on schedule is "Creative Writing". I had no idea how the class would be. Creative writing? What kind of food is that? Is it the lesson where the students make a writing using words which are cut from magazines and give some design to the paper so it will be so cute? *lecturer's snap* Well, I totally had no idea. Mid day, hungry and sleepy make the brain cannot work as best as it should be.

The only clue that I got only the information about the lecturer. They said the lecturer is the speaker in the seminar about traveler blogging that they attended in few months ago. I was "roaming". I didn't come to the seminar (I forgot if in that day there was a seminar held on the campus), even the seminar was obliged to be attended *honest*. However, when I hear the word "blog", it reminded me about my blog that I had not visited and managed for a little while. It also gave some "lights" for me how the class will be.

Well, finally 1 pm approached. When I came to the class, there was a man with rounded glasses was sitting on the lecturer's chair. Okay, he is the lecturer, and he is absolutely a blog writer, no doubt. I know it, don't know why, I just know it. Somehow blog writers can be detected from the face.

The class ran normally: lecturer talked in front if the class, tried to make some interaction with the students, most of the students kept silent and staring the talking lecturer, some of them yawned, some others laughed, but I was sure all of them enjoyed the class, except the part where the students were asked to take a piece of paper *LOL.

The lecturer has a good skill in writing for sure. Seeing the way he talked about writing, I knew he is great in it. It gives me spirit to join his next classes for a semester. I love blogging (even my blog doesn't contain such an important thing to read) and I know, I will get so much lesson about writing especially about world of blogging.

I really enjoyed the class and the lecturer, but somehow he buried my willing. My expectation for no homework in the first week of 6th semester suddenly was knocked down after he asked the students to make two postings on blog as the first assignment and the deadline is on the same week. Actually I am able to give him more than two postings in a week, but suddenly I realized I usually write in Indonesia Language. Now, the postings should be written in English. Suddenly I want to jump to the river and let my body drifts to nowhere.

Now, I still stuck in front of my laptop, thinking what should I write more for the assignment. One posting is done, and one posting is still waiting for inspiration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment